My first concert

 I remember it was in 2015, when imagine dragons came for the second time to Chile (the first time they came it was to the Lollapalooza and is was too expensive), it was in the Movistar Arena i remember with detail what i did the day before and the day of the concert.

The day before i went to the hotel (yeah like those crazy fans, well... yes i did it) and i waited like 4 hours until they came from his rehearsal and ive got an autograph of every member of the ban (it was 100% worth it).

The day of the concert I went to the Movistar at 11 of the morning and waited all day (yes I insist… crazy fan), the atmosphere was pure excitement. So all the show was like a roller coaster of emotions, they have a pop-rock style, but anyway the have some sad song and other really happy, so at some moments I only wanted to cry but in other it was only adrenaline.


Comentarios

  1. must have been an unforgettable experience, I’ve never been to a concert, but I imagine how entertaining it can be

    ResponderEliminar
  2. it must be great to hear "Believer" in live

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I saw them on lollapalooza! an amazing band.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I really love Imagine Dragons, it must be amazing to see them live in a concert!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. great, all the wait was worth the moment

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Wow, I would like to have the passion for the music.
    I like the group, but I won't go to a concert.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

my favorite destination

Discrimination