my favorite destination

 I would love to go to France, mostly to his capital Paris. The reason why I love this country It is because is  a country with a lot of history, many museums like the louvre, Versailles, has the catacombs under Paris where the poor people were buried during the revolution or the Black death in 1328. French always has been an important country, and a wealthy region.



Paris it’s been invaded many times, first by the Vikings between 885-886, in 1789 the people of the city assaulted the city (the start of the revolution), and in 1799 Napoleon took the city under his power and the last time was in 1940 when was occupied by the Nazis.

I would love to study in Paris, has one of the best university’s in science in the world and I think that it is a great opportunity in my professional career. But the reason why I would love to go its because of the beauty of the country in general, has a look to see and a lot to offer, I am anxious to go one day to see the city.

Comentarios

  1. France is a country that has a beutiful aesthetic and a place full of history

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My first concert

Discrimination